Autumn Breeze Manor and Lodge is known for their spacious and comfortable vintage-styled accommodation, located in Graskop, a small forestry town perched on the edge of the Drakensberg escarpment, centrally situated in the Lowveld Panorama tourist region of Mpumalanga, South Africa.
Our two beautiful establishments offer a peaceful and tranquil garden setting which adds to calm the spirit. Each suite has either a comfortable queen or double or single beds.
All suites offer a complimentary hostess tray with tea and coffee facilities, en-suite bathrooms, and extra blankets are available for colder days. Each suite has its own private entrance and some upstairs suites at 'The Manor' have balconies.
Our guest house accommodation is within easy walking distance from town which has various curios shops and restaurants to choose from, an ideal base from which to explore the Lowveld Panorama Route. Graskop is situated at the summit of the scenic Kowyn's Pass, at an altitude of 1430 m above sea level enjoying a Moderate climate.
Secure shaded parking is available on the premises, as well as ample street parking.
Come relax at Autumn Breeze Manor and Lodge, which is a comfortable:
- 5 hour drive from OR Tambo International Airport, Johannesburg;
- Surrounded by lovely waterfalls and splendid mountain and forest hiking trails;
- A short distance from The Gorge Lift and Big Swing;
- Conveniently situated on The Panorama Route for scenic places such as God's Window,
- Wonder View and The Pinnacle just 3,7 km outside Graskop;
- Also visit Bourke's Luck Potholes, the Blyde River Canyon and the Three Rondavels on this route;
- Further on explore the Echo caves back towards Graskop;
- Travel along Robbers Pass that will bring you to Pilgrim's Rest, an old Gold Mining town filled with history;
- Only 48 km from the nearest entrance to the Kruger National Park is Phabeni Gate.